January 1, 2020 – I set out on a new journey. For everyone that has been following my weight loss journey for years, you have watched me transition year over year. I call it my REBIRTH, I shed the skin of my old self, drew closer to God which eliminated so many things, people and places in my life that did not serve me. In turn, the person God designed was brought forth. ME!! I must give all glory to God.
My journey included taking care of my mind, body and soul. Protecting the temple that God provided me. Stepping away from all of the vanity and just being myself. Loc’ing my hair just felt like the right thing to do. I have always had thick hair but bad diet made my hair fragile and brittle. I had no edges. My hair did not shine. I kept it in protective styles while I worked out for yearsss!! Loc’ing my hair brought forth so much freedom. I am no longer bound to protective styles my hair is flourishing, shiny and thriving.
As we know: vitamins, good nutrition, water, and rest are apart of the program!
I wanted to share some tips to grow healthy hair:
- Incorporate a Hair, Skin and Nail Vitamin – EdgeNaturale is a good addition to my regimen. It has all of the vitamins that are necessary to promote hair growth, healthy skin and nails. Vitamin B increases hair growth. Vitamin C for healthy hair. Iron stops hair loss! They are gluten free (you’ll see why this is important below), cruelty free and made in the USA! I am grateful to have one product that gives me full dosages of everything I need to stimulate hair growth and healthy skin and nails! You can find them at: www.edgenaturale.com – there is also a 30 day money back guarantee so I had nothing to lose.
- Maintain a Healthy Diet – full of green leafy vegetables, fish, eggs, and red meats for those that eat meat lol
- Lower your Stress Levels – it’s one of the best things you can do for overall health! I practice yoga and meditation.
- Avoid/Limit Gluten – they are inflammatory proteins!! Inflammation is bad for just about everything in the body.
- Drink Water – your entire body needs it!!
- AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!
Be sure to check out Edge Naturale and tell them CheInspires sent you!!
Catch you next time!